Here are the exciting additions we are making for the 2021 season:
- children's park
- (2) 225' ziplines 350lbs max (so fun for the whole family!!)
- 3 ninja warrior element challenges
- horseshoe pit
- volley ball court
- tether ball
OPEN YEAR ROUND!!
Welcome to the 2021 Camping Season!!
Spring will soon be here and we look forward to seeing all you Happy Campers!!
All 1 night reservations are $55.00 and payable in full when booking.
Here are a few changes we have made regarding rules, regulations and booking policies for the 2021 camping season.
1. There is a $25.00 non-refundable/non-transferable registration fee for all reservations, due within 2 business days of reservation confirmation and will be applied against your final bill.
2. Campsite parking is limited to One RV and One Vehicle only. All other vehicles must be parked in designated areas.
3. We no longer have an online reservation system. Please contact Jeremy direct at 403-585-6574 regarding all bookings and reservations.
We are situated on 60 acres which allows us to offer extra large 45 x 80 lots with plenty of open space to roam while being surrounded by beautiful valley and mountain views.
We have 23 back-in full service sites and 17 pull-thru full service sites and plenty of overflow parking.
For guests using overflow parking with no services we have water fill station and sanitary dump station.
We do not have onsite public washrooms or showers and therefore cannot accept tenting guests at this time.
The Town of Nanton
We are just 5 minutes south of the historic little town of Nanton nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Nanton is home to unique attractions including the Bomber Command Museum, The Candy Store, The Hive, Antique and Art Walk of Alberta, public outdoor swimming pool, a wonderful children's park and much more.
Please come join us for our 4th season at JJ'S RV Resort. If you haven't stayed with us before, we are a family owned and operated campground conveniently located on the #2 highway 45 minutes south of Calgary.
If you like camping within 1 hour of Calgary and enjoy golfing, fishing and nature we guarantee you will love JJ'S RV Resort!